Monday 19 June 2017

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

HELLO EVERYONE,


This is the very first time when i'm writing a blog hope you all will like this. Do comment and share if u like my very first blog..😊



BELIEVE

If i ask a question in my very first line. 

DEFINE BELIEVE IN YOUR  OWN WORDS ?

You all must have the same answer "TO ACCEPT SOMETHING WITHOUT ANY PROOF"

But for me believe is something different......

I feel believe is nothing but just the level of confidence on ourselves



Yes believe is just the level of confidence either self or on someone..

NOW GO THROUGH THIS SMALL STORY..

Believe In Yourself, You Can Do Great Things

A few years back when I was about ten, my grandfather was on his deathbed, and we were getting ready to leave the hospital-not knowing that it was the last time we would ever see him. Going around the room we all (yes the entire extended family was shoved into the little window side half of the room) went and gave him a hug goodbye. As my turn came up, I leaned over to hug him, and as I did he whispered in my ear, 'You're gonna be a great man.' Scared of what might happen to him, I started crying as we left the hospital, and yet began thinking of what he had said.
Those words have inspired me to this day, urging me to try my hardest and be the great man that my grandfather knew I could be. He has given me the strength and courage to be the best I can and to look to people that can help make that happen. I look forward to one day fulfilling his hope by working somewhere in the healthcare profession, helping others, as he helped me. 
So, as far as for my first i just wanted to share this small story so that you all should start believing in yourselves..

SUMMARY -

Nothing is impossible as long as we don’t give up.

20 comments:

  1. Your 1st blog is amazing bro..

    ReplyDelete
  2. well written Sudeep and yes i agree with your definition of BELIEVE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my pleasure that u agrees with my thought😊😊.

      Delete
  3. Stunning h bro..awesome n keep going on..all the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. It can be a great source to inspire people...Wonderful beginning...All the best for your more amazing upcoming blogs...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much 😊 these words mean a lot for me.

      Delete
  5. your first blog is amazing,good job πŸ˜€πŸ‘Œ
    Keep it upπŸ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank​ you soo, much if your support will be like this only surely I'll progress to inspire people πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„

      Delete
  6. Great start...!! Keep it up...!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...just want support from everyone

      Delete
  7. Great work!
    Hope u fulfill all his dreams soon :) :) :)
    Keep gng..!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I ($BM) really happy to say it’s an awe inspiring post to read.... I really likethis post,good job and thanks for sharing..πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanku soo much..these words inspire me a lotπŸ˜ƒ

      Delete
  9. Nice blog sudeep keep going with this all the best��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much all i need is your support..πŸ˜ƒ

      Delete